Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments

Welcome to Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments Page! Here you can see from day to day what we are doing in class and what homework has been assigned and when it is due.

20050817

August 17, 2005

Whoo Hoo! School has begun. I hope you all had a great summer and are ready to learn some more! Below is what we will do August 17, 2005.

English 3 -- I will hand out the class syllabus, with rules, expectations, a class supply list and plagiarism statement today. I will also hand out your English textbooks. You will not need to bring them until further notice, however. Return the signed syllabus ASAP to receive your Pass Card.

English 4 -- I will hand out the syllabus for dual-credit English with rules, expectations and plagiarism statement today. We will dislcuss what is expected of you from our high school as well as Rend Lake College so that you can determine whether or not to remain in this class. There will be lots of work! Those of you who choose to continue on in this class will receive your textbooks. Return the signed syllabus ASAP for your Pass Card.

Speech -- I will hand out the syllabus with rules and expectations. I will then discuss your first assignment, due FRIDAY: the bag speech. In addition, return the signed syllabus ASAP for your Pass Card.

Reading Lab -- Today, we will discuss your expectations from this class, as well as your feelings about reading and what you like to read.

No comments: