English 3 -- Today, you will have about half the class time to finish up your color Power Point presentations. Afterwards, you will begin presenting your assigned color. As a class, you will take notes on the other presentations so you are familiar with all assigned colors when you begin reading Gatsby. . .and speaking of Gatsby. . .you should read Chapter 1 tonight and answer the questions on the worksheet.
English 4/1102 -- I will hand back your research paper drafts as well as your lit analysis drafts today. We will peer edit your lit analysis papers, and I will give you a sheet to use. Tomorrow, you will peer edit your research paper drafts (use a clean, hopefully edited copy for your peers to use and not the one Miss Wells and I marked on). Tomorrow (Thursday), you should use class time remaining after peer editing to fix both drafts. Friday I will give you a couple of sample lit analyses to use as samples for your final draft. Your lit analyses are due Friday by the end of the day (along with your drafts). Next Monday and Tuesday you will work on your research paper final copy. It is due by the end of the day.
Speech -- speeches today
Reading -- We are on Chapter 3 of War of the Worlds. You will pretend you are the leader of the Army and will write a plan for fixing what is happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment