Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments

Welcome to Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments Page! Here you can see from day to day what we are doing in class and what homework has been assigned and when it is due.

20040916

September 16, 2004 Thursday

Speech: We will learn about logical fallacies and look at some ads that use them to sway you as you listen. We will then practice identifying them.

Sophomores: I will hopefully be handing back your "August Heat" endings and you will then add the suggestions I made to you to your proofreading sheets. Next, we will discuss some writing errors I am seeing often and add them to our writing notebooks. "The Monkey's Paw" will be our next reading assignment, due Monday. Tomorrow is lit circles.

Freshmen: Today we will discuss "All the Years of Her Life" and the literary elements used. We will then discuss vocabulary words from the story. We will have lit circles tomorrow.

No comments: