Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments

Welcome to Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments Page! Here you can see from day to day what we are doing in class and what homework has been assigned and when it is due.

20050210

February 10, 2005 Thursday

Now you know:

Speech: Work on locating information on your new speeches. Remember, you need one of each type.

Sophomores: I am going to have a few of you at a time try the bellringer. The rest of the hour, you need to be finishing your outline for Section 3. We will also discuss plagiarism and how to avoid it in Section 3.

Freshmen: I am going to have a few of you at a time try the bellringer. The rest of the hour, you need to be finishing your outline for Section 3. After that, I am going to have each of you evaluate two of your helpful websites from your research (the information should be in your journal).

No comments: