Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments

Welcome to Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments Page! Here you can see from day to day what we are doing in class and what homework has been assigned and when it is due.

20051212

Monday, December 12, 2005

Ok, don't panic. Yes, we are behind due to the snow day Friday. And I have better news for you...we have a guest speaker today. I was going to tell you about her Friday, but we were not here (darn those snow days :) ) She is from DeVry University and will be speaking to you about preparing for college and what to expect. Because of this, pay special attention to due dates below.

English 3 -- Guest speaker today. Your essays are now due Wednesday.

English 4 -- Guest speaker today. Fourth hour, your argumentation-persuasion essays are due by the end of the day today. Your final exam is due by Thursday. Eighth hour, your argumentation-persuasion essay is due by the end of the day tomorrow, though the sooner the better since I have a lot to grade. Your final exam, a rewrite of your ungraded in-class essay from the first day of school, is due Thursday. I will give you your original and the assignment today.

Speech -- Presenting today should be Janelle, David, Lorrie, and Christina. We may not get to everyone, but be prepared.

No comments: