Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments

Welcome to Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments Page! Here you can see from day to day what we are doing in class and what homework has been assigned and when it is due.

20061017

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

English 3: First hour -- We will continue the movie today. Sixth and seventh hours: Since I was absent yesterday, we are a little behind where I wanted to be yesterday. . . and today you have a sub since I will be at a meeting this afternoon. You will look at a Power Point in your folder and then complete a worksheet about your personal traits. For homework, you will read part of The Autobiography from Ben Franklin. You will be given a worksheet that tells you what to do with the text during and after reading it. I will check tomorrow to see that you did it.

English 4: You will work with partners today going over each other's drafts. Tomorrow, we will discuss grammar.

Speech: Finish resumes and the two cover letters for your jobs. If time permits, begin working on your interview speech, due next Monday to be presented. Tomorrow we will work on questions for the interviews and practice answering some of the toughter questions. Interviews begin Thursday and will resume Friday.

No comments: