Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments

Welcome to Mrs. Webster's Homework Assignments Page! Here you can see from day to day what we are doing in class and what homework has been assigned and when it is due.

20070928

Monday, October 1, 2007

English 3 first hour:

  • Bellringers
  • Vocabulary presentations
  • Act I quiz
  • Work on essay response (due Wednesday)

Communications 2nd hour:

  • Continue Chapter 4 discussions (telephone conversations)

English 4 fourth hour:

  • Quiz over Orwell’s essay
  • Discuss Orwell’s essay
  • Discuss editing your draft
  • Work on typing / editing draft in preparation for peer editing tomorrow

Communications 5th hour

  • Continue Chapter 4 discussions (telephone conversations)

English 3 sixth hour:

  • Bellringers
  • Vocabulary presentations
  • Act I quiz
  • Work on essay response (due Wednesday)

English 3 seventh hour:

  • Bellringers
  • Vocabulary presentations
  • Act I quiz
  • Work on essay response (due Thursday)

English 4 eighth hour:

  • Quiz over Orwell’s essay
  • Discuss Orwell’s essay
  • Work on typing / editing draft in preparation for peer editing tomorrow

No comments: