Now you know: In 1963, baseball pitcher Gaylord Perry remarked, "The'll put a man on the moon before I hit a home run." On July 20, 1969, a few hours after Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon, Gaylord Perry hit his first, and only, home run.
Speech: Tippie, Lucas, and Richard give speeches today.
Sophomores: Do "Bio" worksheets...due tomorrow. IT'S D-DAY...time to turn in those I-Search papers! They are due by the end of the day. Be sure to highlight your sources from the Works Cited page with your Section 3. Also, put all copies, stapled, with the cover pages. It all goes in a folder. I will have you do a final check before you turn it in...the order is as follows:
Left side: Include all copies, notes, rough drafts, etc. PUT THE FINAL CHECK ON TOP OF IT ALL, THEN THE DRAFTS, THEN EVERYTHING ELSE.
Right side: Put your I-Search paper, in its entirety (Title page, outline, then each section (make Section 5 on a page by itself, called "Works Cited" with no quotation marks and NOT labeled Section 5) on the right side.
Turn it in to me and get a receipt saying it was turned in on time. Keep that receipt until you get your paper back, graded.
Freshmen: Do "Bio" worksheets...due tomorrow. Finish your Section 4 paper. Then, we will go to www.easybib.com to make Section 5, called a Works Cited. I will show you how to do it. You will need the information from all your sources that you used in Section 3. That information should be in your journal.
No comments:
Post a Comment