Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I have not been able to get Blogger to load on my computer. I'm not sure what the problem was, mine or Blogger's. Anyway, I will try to catch you up here.
English 3 -- We have started The Crucible. We watched a Power Point over the Salem Witch Trials and began Act I. We did the first five questions out of a Crucible packet over Act I. For tonight, Thursday, you are to fill out the first two columns of the character chart in your packet.
English 4 / 1101 -- You should have turned in your description essays by now. We registered for RLC, so if you didn't pass the ASSET test you will not get credit for this class. Yesterday we discussed exemplification. Today, we will discuss thesis statements and introductions. For tonight, read "The Values Wasteland" and prepare to discuss tomorrow the thesis sentence and examples in the story. Possible quiz over the story, too.
Speech - We finished up the pet peeve speeches. We took a Chapter 2 test yesterday. Today, we began discussing Chapter 3: Listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment