English 3 -- Today we will complete an anticipation guide over the novel we are about to begin. Additionally, I will read Chapter 1 and a portion of Chapter 2 aloud. We will then discuss your reading assignment due Monday, to the end of Chapter 4, and the four questions due Monday. You will receive a worksheet explaining the questions. Be ready to discuss your questions Monday.
English 4 (1102) -- I received your pre-write prompt yesterday evening, so today we will take time off to write the pre-write. You have all hour. Additionally, for Monday you need to read "Teenage Wasteland" and mark text (either lightly in pencil or on sticky notes) and prepare to discuss in class Monday. Use the worksheet I gave you yesterday on questioning the text...this should help you in marking your text.
Speech -- Continue filling out your outlines on your ceremonial speech. I will explain to you how to come up with three main points.
Reading Lab -- You are doing well on your predictions before reading your books. Remember, it does not matter if your prediction comes true or not, as long as you are making a good guess as to what will happen next in your book. Monday, we will begin a new bookmark type.
No comments:
Post a Comment